Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:37:06 EDT
God Bless one and all. My heart goes out to cunys23, the baby that
passed away,you see I'm Granny and Ice Cream waited ofr my birthday to
cross Oh how we loved him, and how his face will always be with me,as
the coloring looked like a heart, I'm so happy he passed, as I always
told him he could go whenever he wanted. but My Grandbaby stayed just
long enough to give me kisses. He will always have a peice of my heart.

God Bless everyone and I know its hard

love Granny