From:
Ben Herr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:05:23 EST
Hi All,
Within the past month two of my ferrets have put on the most beautiful
bushy fluffy winter coats.  It makes them appear about 25% larger than they
really are, but it is just fur, not weight.  I'm now curious why the other
four did not put on winter coats.  Maybe someone hear can educate me about
this.  I live in a suburb of Cleveland where it has been snowing heavily.
The two that put on winter coats are female cinnamon's.  The four that did
not are all male, two sables, one chocolate, and one albino.  Is there any
correlation between the weather, seasons, sex of the ferrets, ferret colors
determining winter coats.

To Amy and Derek Flemming: Welcome back to the USA.  I'll send you an
update on Devlin's newest tricks.

Ben Herr