From:
Kelly White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 18:07:40 -0700
Hi.  I know this is off topic, but I am asking anyone willing who thinks
she is deserving, to go to www.stuffonmycat.com and click on the cat
saying "vote now" and vote for my kitty Natasha.  Right now she is in
second place.  Trying desperately to get her into that first place spot.
The ferrets want her to win too because there is a big prize package and
they want to share a piece of it!  (There is a Kong Zoom groomer that
Punkie Ferret is coveting...she loves to be brushed!)

Appreciate any and all votes!!

Sincerely,
Kelly White