From:
Michelle Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:06:05 -0400
Ha!  Now that you all had a good chuckle from the subject line, I need some
advice:

Our Little Man has been digging at the couch.  He successfully dug a hole
right through the cushion that lets him into the couch.  We've doctored it
up, but the little bugger is OBSESSED ever since he got in.  Every time we
let him out of his room, he b-lines over to the couch and begins digging.

Getting rid of the couch is not an option at this time, I'm just looking at
some tips on how to stop his behavior.

I've tried:

Paddling the bottom.  Nada.

Scruffing.  Nada.

Scruffing, hissing and shaking.  Nada.

Time out in the cage.  Nada.

Each time I set him down after this, he RUNS to the couch to begin digging
again.  This is ALL he does from the time I let him out of the room.  I've
tried distracting him and offering him other things of interest, but nope.
Not interested.  Just the couch, please.

Suggestions?

- Mish

____MICHELLE Z. MATTA____
Desktop Support Consultant