Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:42:48 EDT
Hi there,
First I want to say, we send our love and prayers to the ones who lost
their babies or having surgery.  This is my first time writing.  My husband
has been reading the FML for a while and I have just started.  I'm not a
reader.  We have a little petite girl that loves to climb in our clothes.
My husband lies on the floor and plays with them and she starts down at the
feet and crawls up to his shirt.  She will come out and maybe start from
the top and goes down to his feet.  She is the funniest thing.  I love
watching her.  What is she thinking when she does it?  I have never read
any where about ferrets that do this.  Is this unusual?  She is every bit a
girl.  I could watch her all of the time.  I would like to have some feed
back on this, if anyone cares to do it.  You can send me a private email or
through the FML.  We have just opened up a shelter in our home.  South
Carolina just legalized the buying and selling of ferrets.  We have been
fortunate that the newspaper in our town is going to run a free ad for us,
four days a week for two months.  We have another paper that goes a radius
in Georgia and South Carolina who is giving us free ads.  We are very
appreciate of this.  Our fuzzies have given us so much love and we want to
do something for them.  Pray for us that we will be able to continue
helping them.

Thank you and God Bless.
Linda and Denny Fulmer
4 Paws Rescue/Shelter
Sunshine, Starshine, Spice, Angel and Buster