From:
Dave Bartmess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 07:31:51 -0700
>Does anyone have contact info for good, ferret knowledgable vets for either
>Loveland or Golden?

Yes, there is a good vet at Huron Animal Hospital in WestMinster, about 30
minutes from Golden. They're recommended by Pet City,  where I got my
fert... BTW, Digger says "Dook!" (chuckling as he steals my socks again!)

The true test of Democracy comes at those times when it is most challenged.
THAT is when the PEOPLE speak, not the puppets of the rich and
well-positioned, to ensure that the liberties, that our founding fathers
wrote down on that one piece of parchment, will endure past ourselves and
our progeny.  WE ARE THE PEOPLE, and WE WILL NOT BE STIFLED!

For the discussion of the free speech online movement, and the continued
voicing of our dissatisfaction with the government that chooses to ignore
our cries for justice, send email with "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line to
[log in to unmask] to join the Anti-CDA movement.

And please, check out my web page while you're at it, at
http://www.usa.net/~dingo. It'll surprise you!

[Moderator's note: While I feel that it's fine to include a statement about
nearly any subject in a signature, I do think a signature much longer than
than a few lines isn't too cool.  BIG]