Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:16:44 -0400
Hi guys!  I told you I would sneak back on to let you know what's going
on with sister Missy.  She went to the vet today & Nov.19th will be the
day of her surgery for that adrenal gland .  Mommy said she asked doc
what percent does he think that is it?  99% he said.

I was sooo calm when I went to see doc but for her mom said she would
not sit still.  So doc had to scruff her high.  And boy did she yawn.
Mom & dad learned something new today .  Scruff high & we yawn.  This
way we can get our teeth checked at the same time.

Well we have been out for play time for over an hour now so I had better
go help with the trashing before we go to bed for the night.  Just wanted
to share what's going on with Missy.

Love Tobby & the rest of the house trashers.

Happy Halloween!!!!  Hope all you fuzzies can find the candy you folks
hide from you to give out to those little human people.