Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:31:39 -0500
This is Troy Lynn with Ferret Family Services and I make the datebooks
Gerri posted about. They are 5.5 x 8.5, double sided with one week per
page, 34 pages, spiral bound. I've included our 10 commandments for a
responsible ferret guardian, normal laboratory perimeters, pages for
addresses and phone numbers, ferret care tips, ferret website url's,
and black and white ferret related pictures scattered throughout the
planner.

Gerri has a draft of the 2009 planner. I have pictures of the 2008
planner if anyone wants to see them. These show in color but the
printing, other than the front cover, is in black and white to save
costs. The cover is the same but with 2009 instead of 2008.

The 2009 planner will be available for order once I make final editing
changes, print and bind them, which I hope to have done by September
1st. If anyone would like to pre-order that would be helpful in
printing the first run. I do these myself every step of the way so
it takes more time than if I had them done at kinkos (and that would
be more costly).

The cost is $5 each, and $2 shipping for one, add $1 shipping for each
additional book.

You are welcome to ask for opinions on the fml to see if this is
something you might be interested in. These are home-made (and made
with love) and are not the professional quality that you see in the
stores so asking for opinions may help you decide if you want to
order one.

I have 2 of the 2008 datebooks left if anyone is interested. Email
[log in to unmask] if interested. First come first serve.

Thanks for your interest!
Troy Lynn
www.ferretfamilyservices.org