Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:24:41 EST
Hi Everyone,

Well it's that time of year again. LOS National is hosting the 2008
March 15th (Saturday) and March 16th (Sunday). Our shows are held in
congruence with the Greater Philadelphia Pet Expo. Just to let you
all know that when you register to show your ferret, you receive free
passes for the entire weekend to the Pet Expo. Our show is a two day
show with rings held on both days to make it convenient for those who
might not be available on Saturday or just plain want to show on
Sunday.

Our shows are a great experience for the first time show-goer and even
for seasoned show-goers. We are very friendly and helpful to the new
show goer. As you know may know, ferrets can change color and/or
pattern from show to show. With our shows, we will make sure you ferret
is in the correct category.

Last year, we had several judges move ferrets to the proper category,
who went on to win the trophy. Also we realize that other organizations
may have varying colors, patterns and format and so we try to make the
transition to our shows are as easy as possible.

To register your ferret online, please visit::
http://losnationalshows.tripod.com/

Or you can view our show packett at:
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/march1516showpackett.htm

If you need one mailed to you, can email [log in to unmask]
or you can call at 215-946-2747 Voicemail Box # 3 and leave a message.

If you interested in vendoring, sponsoring, placing an advertisment
or donating items, please don't hesitate to contact Dawn at
[log in to unmask] or call 215-696-5548 or 215-946-2747 VM # 3.

Sincerely,

Dawn Smith
Show and Event Coordinator