From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 00:12:16 -0500
Deb, thank you too!  I replied too fast before reading the next post.  I
like the idea of softly waking up any fuzzies!  I also received a private
post that suggested holding Jillie too me while talking to her, so she
could feel the vibrations.

Wolfy, not sure about the sense of smell loss in ferrets (especially
after thinking Jillie had gone deaf) but I have noticed with Mikette
that when adrenal she seems less interested in treats.  She would sniff
them and not want them.  But if I broke the treat in half and then she
sniffed she would eat it.  I assumed her sense of smell was dulled.

DOoks
Risa