From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:01:09 -0500
hello, everyone...

i would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year...i hope this will be
a very special year for you all!

i have an announcement to make....i am not good at talking about
personal stuff, so please bear with me...

i asked SOS if i could have a year off...

without going into much detail...i just need a break...
OH!!!...nothing to do with anything about SOS!!!!..I LOVE SOS TO
DEATH!!!! it is PERSONAL stuff!!!!...you know that danged life gets in
the way sometimes...;-)

sooooo...i needed a break...and we did some research...and found the
PERFECT people to take my place during my "leave of absence"... you
already know and love them...and you have already been helping them
help ferret shelters for quite a while now...these ladies give so much
of themselves already...i know they will fit right in to the SOS
crew....

they are none other than the incomparable....Susann Thiel and Lisa
Oestereich!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who do the FOFS raffles...

they will be contacting the FML and other groups soon asking for the
donations for the SOS Spring Raffle...proceeds for this raffle will go
to the SOS Blizzard Memorial Fund...it is the 2nd Annual Raffle for
this Fund...and if you do not know...this was set up by Blizzard's
family, Mark and Roxanne Sonder, in memory of their precious
Blizzard...it is to be used for severly abused or neglected ferrets
turned in to shetlers...for immediate medical care so they can thrive
again and learn what love is...this Raffle is very near and dear to MY
heart...last year we raised a whopping $2,000.50...i hope we can match
that this year!!!

anyway...Susann and Lisa will be the names to keep an eye out for...i
can not thank them enough for doing this...they already have so much on
their plates...but they were generous enough to help SOS
[specifically...me] out for the next year...

God bless them...i can not even say what this means to me...i am so
grateful...

please...no one worry about me...it is not anything medical or
physical...it is just that i needed a break...and unfortunately...i can
not do that quietly...LOL...i have to announce it to the whole world...

i have already left all the groups i was on...i am serious about this
"break"...so Judith will be posting this for me...

i will still be here...just not public...and not doing any fundraising
or "extra-curricular activities"...;-)

thank you all...and please be just as wonderful and generous with
Susann and Lisa as you were with me...

--
JustPlainKat for
SOSkat

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
                100 Walsh Road
           Lansdowne, PA 19050
                  610-626-6647

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
         www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
501(c)3 non-profit  Tax ID: 23-3062176