From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:02:42 -0500
Hi Fuzz Folk,

Yeah, I am still here, and doing my best to try and come up with the
shelter's part of the new building.  I am one step ahead of the web
mistress, so if the PDF files aren't there, I can email you the word
file of the form.

http://www.ferretsunlimited.org/news.html

Ok, for those who don't know.  There is a couple who want to see the
shelter in a building of it's own.  Something that can get the notice of
grant foundations, hopefully to open their eyes to the fact that just
because a ferret shelter is in a home does not mean it is not worthy of
a grant, or a fly by night, or just a passing fancy.

It is on the horizon!!  I can almost see it.

Feel free to spread the word!!  I can use all the spam help I can.  LOL!!

Oh yeah speaking of spam, this is our EBay, feel free to send it off to
anyone you can think of.  I already sent it to several business here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5660879473

Thanks folks, with out your support in the past the shelter would have
never survived this long.  Thank you.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
Cleveland, Ohio