Date:
Sun, 19 May 2013 23:11:55 -0400
I wanted to remind everyone that:

Oxford Ferret Rescue will be having their 10th annual auction to
benefit the many ferrets in their care.

Claudia Johnson, owner and caregiver, to all the ferrets at Oxford
Ferret Rescue, is not only a shelter director, she works full time at
Chadwell Animal Hospital. Claudia never turns down a ferret in need,
no matter how sick, nor how old, she will always take that ferret into
her care and give it all the vet care it needs and every chance in the
world to live. Claudia just recently took care of Gracie, the horribly
emaciated ferret that touched so many lives. We can all give back to
Claudia and help all the other ferrets in her care.

Please take a look at our rescue site and check out the link to the
auction and raffle items.

<http://www.oxfordrescue.org/ways-to-help/2013-live-auction-raffle-fundraiser/>

10th Annual Oxford Ferret Rescue Auction
June 1, 2012
Starting at 12pm at the Ed Walls Building, at the Cecil County
Fairgrounds
(4640 Telegraph Road, Elkton, Md 21921)
Raffles at 1:30 and 2:30, tickets are $1.
Cake walk throughout the day.
Music, food and fun all day.
Live auction to begin with non-ferret items 1st at 3:30pm.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEND TO PARTICIPATE!
If you want to help support Claudia and all the shelter kids please
check out the link above and there are instructions on how you can get
raffle tickets and bid on auction items.

Help us help Claudia!!
Visa and mastercard are accepted!

Thank you.
Lisa