From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 11:51:21 -0600
1)  Coming home and seeing all of them waiting at the top of the stairs.
2)  having the 6 of them dancing into the kitchen to get their treats.
3)  watching them play in the laundry basket with the clothes while you
    are trying to sort.
4)  having them help with the vacuuming and chasing after it so they can
    get a free ride.
5)  sitting down and having 1 or 2 come up and sit in your lap and snuggle
    while you watch TV.
6)  sharing my breakfast in the morning with my BOYS.
7)  watching them lick each other after they got their Ferretvite. ( Boy
    you taste good)
8)  having them wake you up at 5:00 am who needs an alarm clock.
9)  watching them dance and play with one another all day.
10) trying to explain to people that I did not type that word my Ferret
    did on the computer.
11) having no money at the end of the week but love spending it on them.
12) Having them in my life and Loving them all so much...