Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:05:25 EDT
So often when you do rescue, you see so many sad things that it breaks
your heart. I think one of the things that makes me the saddest is to
see the forgotten ferrets. The ferrets that are old, and sick and
unwanted. I understand that when people adopt that they don't want a
ferret that is not going to last long and is going to be a instant vet
bill. But my heart still breaks for the ferrets. Shelter moms
everywhere step up and love and take care of these sweet unwanted
babies. But it is not the same as being in their own forever homes.

Today I talked to a true ferret angel. A lady I have never spoken to
before. She had seen me post here and emailed me to offer a forever
home to a ferret. After speaking to her. she is not only taking one,
but two sweet little girls. One that is full blown adrenal and another
that has a tumor on her tail. Two sweet loving ferrets that were
destined to be shelter ferrets now have a forever home and a mom all of
their own.

For all of you that step up to the plate, bless you. Julie, bless you.
You have touched my heart deeply.

Robin Jones