From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 12:47:55 -0700
FML People,

I would like to think that this will be my last post on the subject of
ferrets as hunters, not simply because the issue has become wearisome, but
because the real issue has become hopelessly buried under "culture, heritage,
ferret ancestry, UK law, US law" and so on.  The real issue should have
always been the safety of the ferrets.

With ferrets in this home for the past ten years, we have obviously been
through all the agony and heartbreak that comes with loving ferrets.  But we
also believe that they have blessed our lives beyond measure.  Our
philosophy concerning ferrets has never included "what can they do for us?".
We think only of what we can do for them.

That said, it should not come as a surprise to anyone that I consider the
needless exposure of ferrets to danger not only totally unacceptable, but
totally disgusting as well.

Glenn J.
Chuki......At today's exchange rate, it takes 1.669 UK naffs to equal 1
US miff