Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:55:55 -0800
MarianSue <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>merry christmas everyone. and happy new year.

debbie/sunshine

 :)

Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles-

A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself.

An unexpected phone call from an old friend.

Green stoplights on your way to work or shop.

I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...

The fastest line at the grocerystore.

A good sing along song on the radio.

Your keys right where you look.

I wish you a day of happiness and perfection... little bite-size pieces
of perfection that give you the funny feeling that SOMEONE is smiling
on you, and holding you so gently because you are someone special and
rare.

I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to
appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to
forget them.

Send this phrase to the people you'll never forget . It's a short
message to let them know that you'll never forget them.

If you don't send it to anyone, it means you're in too much of a hurry
and that you've probably forgotten your friends.

Take the time!

Wishing you the very best for the 2006
Christmas Season

LIVE WITH THE ANGELS MY LOVE, MY ROCK, MY SISTER KELLY ANN HUTSON
( RIP--3/16/'63 to 2/10/'06) SCHRAMMEN REEVES
A VERY PROUD MOTHER OF A MARINE: WILLIAM MITCHELL (NACHO) '01 TO '05
A VERY PROUD MOTHER OF: CHRIS A.
HAPPY SLAVE TO MY CARPETSHARKS!!!!
stinky, irving, banditt(RIP-8/9/'06), puck, baby, chuckie,
breezie(RIP-11/27/'06),possum and frisky