From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 01:27:29 -0700
I have a female ferret, Louise, about four years old, who had been with
someone who was feeding her lamb gravy, made similar to Bob's chicken
gravy, and she didn't want to eat kibble, TF. Since I have had her I
now have her eating regular kibble mix, mostly TF, Evo, ZuPreem, no
lamb. She also gets a small cube of chicken gravy daily. It has been
three months since I got her, she's had two baths, and yet she still
smells of lamb when I put my nose to her skin or fur. Also the skin on
the belly has a strange "feel" to it, kind of squeaky. They had been
using cat litter in their previous home; I use wood stove pellets. Any
ideas about how long it may take to really get rid of the lamb odor?

Carol Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ