From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 10:41:24 -0800
Hello,
Just thought I would say hi! how is everyone?

is it a good ide to take my ferrets on holiday with me?

I go to centreparcs, it is cool, I mean if I took two cat cases right, and
put some of our stuff in the one in the boot while we go down, and all
four ferrets in the one whilst we go down, what do you think?  I will be
needing to get another lead if we do take them as I only have three, and
I wanna take all four for a waalk at the same time!  any ideas?  I don't
mind traveling with them etc, I haven't had the all clear from my mom yet
either lol but if she asks i will need some answers!

See ya soon bye for now

Love Kaye and the Gang

=====
Love
Kaye,Snowy, Fluffy, Taz, and Max!
ICQ Number 83438624
tamworthferrets.freeservers.com

Where ever there's a smile there's a ferret or two :P