Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:32:26 EDT
I have a friend who does dog rescue there.  She ended up with a sweet
spayed female ferret.  She called me, described the symptoms.  Sounds
like shelter shock.  She called around and no one will see the ferret.
She is currently force feeding the little girl and administering fluids.
This ferret doesn't like any other animals and my friend has a houseful,
so it has been very stressful on the ferret.  If anyone knows of a vet
and/or shelter that she could contact, please e-mail me.  She lives in
Stafford, VA

CR