From:
Katie Lee Bottom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:28:00 EST
thanks to everyone who wrote me about adv testing information to give to
my vet.  he still is being stubborn, so i am going to order the test from
avecon.  i had three big reasons to test 1) i want to know if my baby is
sick 2) i have a playdate for juliet and a friend of mines ferret in a
month 3) all of you kept insisting that everyone test

i found out today that my friend also has not been tested so he gave me
the money to order him a test as well.  now our babies can play together
when they are tested.

i am also thinking about getting another cage.  a cage came with juliet
when i got her.  at first i thought it huge, but now that shes been in it
awhile i see how small it is.  it is 24L x 18W x 24H.  i am willing to
take any suggestions about a bigger cage or possibly how to attach another
cage to this one to expand it.

thanks
Katie Lee & Juliet