Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 08:43:25 -0700
Sorry but I still have more comments and questions.

-Why does PetsMart feel as though they have to sell ferrets??  Just
because of a high demand from their customers??

-Why does PetsMart view ferrets as lower than dogs and cats??  PetsMart
has an adoption program for them, they don't sell dogs and cats.  Ferrets
require just as much and more care, time and attention than dogs and
cats.  So WHY!?

-Why can't PetsMart just let Petco make the big mistake of selling
ferrets??  Why do they have to join in?

- At the store I mentioned earlier, the employees need to go through
extensive training.  They know nothing.

- Why is no outside help allowed, even from ferret organizations?  They
suppor their dog and cat organization don't they?  What's up with that!?

Sorry for all the questions but I am still very outraged about the sale
of ferrets at a store that doesn't care about them (not saying you don't
care, you have been very, very helpful and I appreciate it greatly!)

Thanks again, sorry for the many many emails.
Krista