From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 07:39:02 -0700
1. How long have you had ferrets?
God... let's see... since 1994, I think, so 12 years.

2. What got you interested in ferrets?
Saw them at the pet store.  And my hubby (at that time, my fiance) had
one earlier in his life and loved that little Slinky (usually called
"Stinky" because he was an intact, undescented hob).

3. Do your ferrets get an Easter basket or Xmas stocking (or any other
   holiday gifts)?
For Christmas, they always get gifts in a stocking.  And like most kids,
the stocking (container) is more fun that the gifts!

About you-

1  Do you consider yourself an owner, enthusiast, or slave?
Parent.  These little guys are my kids.

2. How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?
Depends how you define "tending." I don't consider their "out" time
in the ferret room tending to them, because it's fun for me too (and
sometimes, they don't want anything to do with me, they just play with
each other, and I sit and read my book for hours while they have fun).
And my hubby does most of the cage cleaning, so I don't have that to
add in. :)

3. Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?
Regular one piercing in each ear.  Why do you ask?

About the FML-

1. Why did you join the FML?
Don't remember, it's been so many years.  I think my first ferret was
sick, and I was trying to find info... but no, that doesn't make sense,
because I already had a notebook with medical info printouts when I
took her to the vet the first time.  I'm not sure.

2. What is your favorite thing about this group?
It's a family, including all the different views on every issue.

3. Least favorite thing?
It's a family, including all the bickering on every issue.

Debbie H
Ft.  Myers, FL, US

P.S.  I was thinking that it might make sense to start including our
location in our signatures.  It would help me out, I know.