From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:24:39 -0400
Hey folks.  I just back from an evening visit at the vet.  An guess what,
I met a hob!  (I am in a family of three gals and our mommy, so that's
big news!)  He's a really nice looking albino, with a cute pink nose and
eyes to match.  He gave me kisses!!!  My Mommy put me back in the carrier
too soon, I was gonna kiss him back!  (tee hee!)  My sisters got to meet
him too, but he wasn't so interested in thems.  Just me (-:  I'm a sweet
gal, guess he could tell!  I so excited!

By da way, I is healthy.  I had a cough and got some anti, anti, um anti
somethins but Mommy thinks I just faked it to be sure my sister Mikette
saw the vet.  Mommy had been worried bout her (she has an enlarged
spleen, and boy is she losing her svelte figure!).  Turns out she has a
large mass the size of a golf ball.  Mommy is kind of sad.  Mikette needs
surgery.  We gots a great vet (three dooks for Dr Purcell) and Mikette's
a fiesty gal, but still surgery is scary.  If any of you want to think
happy thoughts for Mikette that would be nice.

Thanks
Jillie
PS Hi Cooper!!!  hee hee (my mommy's bad with names but I asked da doctor
who da cute hob in the waiting room was)