From:
The WILSONs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:00:03 -0400
Hello everyone!
Well, i think today is the saddest day of my life.  I lost my first fuzzie
to the rainbow bridge.  The doctor is unsure of the cause, but I think it
is just because she was lonely and pining herself to death.  my Tiffers was
6 years old, and was in a room alone.....was a people ferret more than a
ferret ferret.  My fiance changed jobs and was not home much anymore, and
he was her best friend.  He noticed last night that she was stuck in her
blanket due to her nails being too long, and so she was unable to get food
or water for an unknown amount of time.

The doctor did everything he could today.  She was not responding for long,
she refused anything, and the IV was not helping.  At 12:15pm Aug 4 she
past away.  I only had Tiffers since Feb, and i loved her so much.  She
was so sweet, and would let you do anythign to her.  They said she was a
sweetheart the whole time she was in the hospital.

Because of this tregedy, I want to put together an emergency kit.  I know I
need baby food, Pedialyte, and eye droppers.  Can some of you please send
me other suggestions for my kit.  I want to be prepared as possible if
something should happen to my other two sweethearts.

Thanks!
Nikki
Carrie and Dreamer (Why are you so sad mommy??)