From:
Laura Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 10:55:55 -0400
A good suggestion is to use a thin material like vinyl flooring to slip
under the door, covering the carpet.  In desperation one night I used a
piece of cardboard, which happened to be one of those sun shades for the
car, that I cut in half.  The part that goes behind the rear view mirror
wrapped around the door jam perfectly, and the two pieces overlapped so I
could adjust the length easily.  We discovered this too late to save some of
our carpeting.  Good luck with Maisy!

My Molly will scratch the litter pan untill I let her out or move her to
another room.  I let her scratch one time, thinking she would stop.  Well I
woke up to a cloud of litter in my bedroom.  Now I just take the pan out and
leave newspapers in the corner untill I get up, usually a couple hours
later.  The first time I put her in the large pet taxi in the livingroom
when she wouldn't quiet down.  First thing Pepper did when I let him out of
their cage in the morning was make a B-line to go find Molly in the living
room ("were where you!")!

Molly helped her grandma take her shower this morning.  This seems to be a
ritual around here.  She helps grandma dry off, nips her ankles and follows
her to the bedroom where she plays with grandma as grandma tries to get
dressed.  Sometimes I wonder if Molly thinks grandma is just a big ferret
toy!  I did name her Molly Marie after her!

 Luv and Hugs to all!
 Laura(mom), Molly Marie, Pepper, Marie(grandma)