From:
rose german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:31:33 -0400
I am not one to ask for much but for my gang - i will accept help.
We strive to not only support the LFFR fuzzies but donate bedding to
Raffles and other ferret specific causes to help others too.

Bailey Ferret(a former rescue here @ LFFR)had a severe crash Tuesday am
and after days of flexuating results- my vet did explority surgery to
save his life.

The Vet found  & removed the following:
Pancreas riddled with:
3 large insulinomas, 13 + (she lost count) smaller ones (some may be left
behind); left adrenal tumor and she also debulked the prostatic cyst.

He made it through surgery and the next 24-48 hours were very critical
and he was on watch.  ) It appears the combination of things must have
caused the crash he had which was a sudden onset.

Sunday nite he turned the corner and started with slow improvements.
After a full week in the hospital i am happy to tell you - he is coming
home today.  He is at the point where he is eating on his own .

The Vet bill is up there @ $2090.60 and if you would like to help us
here @ LFFR - you can go to my EBAY store and purchase anything or
contact his Vet with a credit card donation>even$ 5 or $10.00 will Help!

Pembroke Animal Hospital   1-781-293-5184
Tell them for  Bailey German
Please keep Bailey in your prayers and if you would like more
info -Please contact us

More about us in case you don't know.
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com

To Buy Bedding from Ebay
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

again, Thank you from our hearts to the awesome people who purchased or
donated today and wished us well.!  We are truly blessed to know you.

Rose , Bailey and the Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR