From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 14:06:58 -0600
Debbie,
I was so sorry to hear about what happened to Angel.  It is such a terrible
shame that some vets act the way yours did.  But I'm very glad you found a
vet you could depend on.  I'm very fortunate that my vet will help me out
even if I *am* overreacting.  It would be nice if everyone was lucky enough
to have a vet who's ready to check out the ferret whether or not they think
it's absolutely necessary or not.  All I can do is send my sympathy.  I hope
you and your other ferrets are alright after this tragedy.

                        --Barbara Thomas

|              your name here                                         |