From:
Krista Hand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:51:42 -0700
I have seen your lovely greetings of other ferts, and Medb was a
beautiful girl.  She would attack my ankles and act like the most vicious
creature, and then curl up in sleep in my arms.  She would get so excited
that her head would hit her butt, she just always made me laugh.  And she
always had kisses for momma.  She was so sweet.  Could you please honour
her too??

Thanks
Krista

Love,
Krista

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans for
welfare and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope" Jeremiah 29:11