From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 12:04:12 EDT
Hi, I have been getting the list forwarded to me for a few months.  My
server (Compuserve) didn't like the list server.  I always kept getting
the notice saying that the site was down or busy.  I tried at all times
and ways of getting to the site, didn't work.  So I finally wrote to the
moderater.  Yes!  He was very helpful and did all the work to get me in.
I want to say thanks, again.

Okay, getting to myself.  I just graduated from RN school, and waiting for
the NY state to get back to me so I can take my NYCLEX and be on my way for
my licence and a job.  Nobody wants to hire on a permit, they want me to
already have my licence.  (except for Roswell Park Cancer Hospital, I hope
they hire me anyway, I want to work there)  I have four ferrets.  Loki and
Poki who are brothers, Smoky who is one month younger, and Vanilla who is
a year younger and a kamikaze albino.  They love to go out to stores,
Grandma's house, and outside.  I have to fight for my shower every morning.
(Oooohh, those spoiled ferrets!!!)

Just wanted to say hi, and say that I'm glad for somebody's help so I'm
able to join this list.

Amy and the boys