Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 11:41:02 -0400
Just wanted to remind everyone there is less than 1 day left on all
items I am auctioning for vet bills, I have 1 definitely adrenal and
possibly another just starting. There are still quite a few with no
bids, which means you could get a rare, out of print T-shirt for a
winning bid of 1.99 or less!!!

To find the auctions, click on the Advanced Search tab, then scroll
down to the section titled "From Sellers" and click on "from specific
sellers", then type in ferretmommy1 (without the underline). This will
bring up all items I have up for sale. And again, thanks for looking!!!

Dooks,
Brenda S.