From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 11:18:42 -0400
May 2009
Master Largo's News

Possum Senior Reporter
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order
Andy watching from Rainbow Bridge

Possum here: I need to speak to Miss Anna A. oh wait it is not an Anna
A any more it is a "D" BUT HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT WHEN I WAS NOT INVITED
TO THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mum WAS BUT NOT ME! So mum goes to
this wedding, is gone all day and do I get to go so I can report on the
wedding? NO OF COURSE NOT; I AM JUST A FERRET! A MOST IMPORTANT FERRET
BUT JUST A FERRET IN THE EYES OF ALL THE WEDDING GOERS! AND I AM ALSO
STOMPEN MAD, I MEAN REALLY REALLY REALLY MAD! ON Easter; MUM WENT TO
SEE HER 2 LEGGED FURLESS GRAND KIDS FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, SHE DID NOT
TAKE ME! What is up with mum leaving the shelter all the time now? I
mean I though we were the most important part of her life! Then when it
was supposed to be Spring break from the Big Yellow Thingy it wasn't!
Mum was working because the special needs kids she takes to school
DIDN'T have spring break that week! What is up with that? mad mad mad!

Suzie Q here: Are you done with your rant? Man Possum you are such a
complainer. I don't know why anyone bothers to read this news with all
the complaining you do! Especially with such important stuff that needs
to be told, you could be causing mum problems when you complain like
that!

Possum here: I am not, humans love me, they like to hear what I have to
say, like this June 6th is clinic day when our favorite Doc comes here
to the Lakeroad Ferret Farm, lots and lots of humans with their ferrets
come, there are raffles, auction, lots and lots of food, and lots and
lots of fun. If you want to join us contact mum here
she will send you the details. Or you can look on our web site, Miss
Mindy has it posted there too!
www.ferretfarm.org
Miss Mindy has been working hard to keep our site up and current. Then
I got this message from Miss Cathy R. Here is what it said.

Hi Possum: Maybe while Mum is gone you can hit the computer keys and
tell the peoples that the workday at the shelter is going to be May
9th. Cathy R will be in Naples by 8:30 to get an early start on the
day. We have 5 people as of today who can make that date.

If you are able to join us please notify Cathy R. at
so she can make work plans for the jobs that need to be done.

Suzie Q here: So you can be responsible and actually tell some
important things. I am going to tell some important stuff too! Some
new people came to the shelter just because they wanted to see what was
going on here, and then Found a little guy that came here back in 2005
fell in love with Miss Ginger. So Miss Ginger and Mr. Joe filled out
papers and came back to see if Found still did love Miss Ginger (he
did) so mum went to their house to do a home visit. Found is now in his
new 4-ever home with his Miss Ginger. Then one day when Miss Donna told
mum she would not be here Miss Donna made a surprise visit. She got
done doing what she was doing early so she camed to see us anyway. We
love it when Miss Donna comes to see us she makes mum laugh, when Miss
Donna laughs at us. After Easter weekend Miss Mary B came to see us and
help mum do things. Miss Nicky brought her 9 kids to camp for a week;
mum got to see the fur kids that used to live here, like Mr. Gizmo and
Smeagol AKA Crazy Daisy and Gollum AKA Jesse. Mum loves it when the fur
kids come back to stay at camp for vacation.

Possum here: Okay motor mouth my turn to tell some news! I got a
message from Ralphie in Florida ( he is my big hunk of fur now) he sent
me a picture of himself, WOW he is living like a king, all satin and
brocade around him. I want to live like that too, Miss Priscilla can I
come live with you and be Ralphies' Queen?

Mum got a Card from the Baker Bunch that lives in the critter craft it
made mum smile. Mum told me that Miss April called her from Performance
foods, you know Isabella's mom, anyway she wanted to read mum all the
wonderful letters you guys wrote to get us free food. We did not win
but it was not because you guys did not try! THANK YOU! One weekend
we had many humans here, Miss Donna, Miss Mindy, Miss Gail, Miss
Stephanie, Miss Jenelle, Mr. Tom and Mr. Dick, and Tick, Tock, Izzy and
Tobey came to play too . Miss Jenelle came to see about adopting one of
us, it was so crazy here she did not get much time to hang out with us.
That was the same day that Winkin, Blinkin and Nadia came back to the
shelter. Miss Joy took them in until Miss Stephanie and Mr. Tom could
go get them for mum. Thanks you guys for helpen mum get these kids
back. They were in wonderful shape and great health, but their mom and
dad has some things come up so they could not keep them. They were
wonderful to get them back to mum. Miss Cathy R. went to pick up a kid
mum got called to take that lived right around the corner from her; but
when she got there they changed their minds and would not give her up
to Miss Cathy R. We hope she is going to be okay and safe.

Suzie Q here: So possum are you going to take a breath? I will give
you a break and tell some news. Miss Lynne W. lives way over on the
other side of the country in a state called Washington she is the lady
that makes the stained glass pieces for our clinic day to raffle. She
made another one this year, one of a kind, exclusively for us shelter
kids, to raffle on clinic day. Mr. Harry got it up on our raffle web
page, if you want to see it you can go here:
<http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/raffle.html>
When mum got home from Miss Anna's wedding she found our lawn all
mowed and our play yard all mowed. Miss Donna did not do it because
she was with mum and mum's mower is broked so our lawn was getting
really really long! Mum has no idea who mowed our lawn but she told
me to make sure we say THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR LAWN PRETTY AGAIN!
So Possum do you have anything more to add to the news?

Possum here: Nah, we better close and get this out so people can make
plans to come love on me. Anyway Mr. Big will have to set our news
aside if we get it much bigger because sometimes he has lots and lots
of things to put on the FML so we better stop talking. We hope to see
you all soon.

Super snooper; signing off

Suzie Q the cute one signing off too.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter