From:
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 11:36:28 -0600
Hello all I would like everyone to know that Bear and Rascal are stable.  I
sometimes call rascal larry since that was his rescue name.

Anyway, Rascal who was the one who got the worst of the poisoning is acting
like his old self pretty much except for less energy and all the hair that
he lost makes him look really strange.  Bear bounced back really fast after
the anti-toxin shot from the vet.

So we are going to work on putting on some weight and still have very
supervised play sessions to see if they get into anything that I didn't
clean well enough.  The exterminators told me that a lot of the spray is on
the baseboards along the carpeting so I washed them all.  Ohh and does
anybody know if there is a hair club for ferrets, Rascal would probably want
to join.

            Dreams are Free, and I have a coupon

                    Greg, Bear, Rascal