Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:43:56 -0800
Hi all

I finally think I got my puter working sorta good.  It haz been touch and
go.  Bear with me for a while.  Some of da little ones may have slipped
through.

I looked up Ziggy in da puter.  He waz over at da Tube Park playing with
some others in da practice tubes.  He seemed to be having a ball there.
I finally got a chance to talk to him when they took a break at da Fruit
Bar.  I gave him your message and he said he is doing alright here.  It
is not like home but comfortable none da less.  He said not to worry dat
he is always there with you and watches over you and da others almost
everyday.  He said he haz made some decent friends here and haz fun.  Da
time will go fast until you are reunited again.  He will be here when you
can make it after you are done down there.  He said to send lots of luv
and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy and daddy.

I looked up Luna in da puter.  She waz over to da Ferretone Flood lapping
away at da ferretone.  I talked to her for a while and gave her your
message and she said she missed you to but not to worry as she is doing
well here.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses your way.

I am off to test da puter some more.  They have to work on it a little.
Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee