From:
Rich & Mary Jo Dullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 05:46:10 -0700
Lisa B & critters,

Have you had Finster checked for insulinoma?  That could possibly be the
reason for the wobbly hind legs.  Have been through this myself and know
if you find he has this problem you can have surgery done to remove most
of the problems and then either put him on prednisone or, as I treated a
couple of mine for over two years, with Devil's Club Supreme.

I hope this will help you.  You can get the carts, but I would first
suggest you have your vet check for insulinoma (low blood sugar).

mjo & the zoo, Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo, Frito, Pepper, Sassy,
Frosty, Sabrina, and the dogs Garth & Darwin (R.I.P.  Nipper, Lightning,
EZ, Cleo, Phantom, Caesar, Frodo, Tasha & Duke)