From:
"K. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 05:00:50 -0800
I've only been home from the hospital since Monday but the ferret is doing
well with the twins.  He isn't even interested in them at all but I am still
not taking any "chances".  People and family now agree with me that if it
was a cat that had gotten to that unfortunate baby it would have been "ok"
so they are all behind me now on the keeping the ferret.  Anyways... he
stays in his cage at night and gets a daily romp in the grass with my 4
year old daughter.  He seems to be getting out more than before.  I can't
wait to get my baby ferret next month for a friend for Sosha too.  I feel
bad he doesn't have a "jail mate" for night.  I havn't been keeping up on
the FML so please forgive me if I've missed anything important.  If I do,
someone please let me know about it.  I like being updated.

Kathy Smith, the twins, the big sister and the wiley weasle Sosha