From:
Nancy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:57:34 -0500
To Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich of
Friends of Ferret Shelters,
and the generous members of the FML..

I would like to thank all of the folks who bought raffle tickets, and
congratulate the winners of all of the cool stuff. Most importantly,
I want to acknowledge Susanne and Lisa for a brilliant idea, and
the continued effort to make it happen. Fundraising is a very time
consuming project for shelters that are already over whelmed and can
produce disappointing results. The monthly raffle with little or no
effort required by the shelter, is deservedly building momentum.
"The Ferret Inn" is grateful to have been chosen to be the recipient
of Februarys' raffle proceeds which exceeded $850.00. Due to the
generosity of our vet, and the raffle proceeds, we have been able to
provide three needy ferrets with life saving insulinoma and Bi-lateral
adrenal surgeries.

In addition, all who donate items to this cause are acknowledged, and
get free advertising.

This is truly a win ..win for all who participate !!!!!

Thanks once again to Susanne Thiel and Lisa Oestereich for their
personal contributions of endless hours and raffle items, for dealing
with the daily communications and paperwork month after month, for
the love of the ferrets, and for keeping it happening ..

WE love you gals!!!

Nancy Wilson

All the volunteers, and the grateful  kids at the "Inn"