From:
Jim & Laura Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:26:38 -0500
Hi!  I help out the Central WI Ferret Shelter and take care of shelter
questions for them, etc.  Our shelter was struck with the Green Virus last
year, and is not ready to take on ferrets outside of club members.  I just
got a call from a woman in Marinette, WI who doesn't want her female ferret
any longer.  This ferret is less than a year old and has been nipping.  I
did tell her that this was pretty common, but she told me she wants this
ferret out.  I feel like this is a desperate situation since the lady is
very angry at the ferret.  Is there anyone close to the Marinette, WI area
that could take on this young ferret?  Please consider this and please let
me know as soon as possible.  I feel sure that the ferret just needs some
TLC.  And I also think that sooner is better for this little ferret.

Thank you so very much!!
Laura