From:
Stephanie Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:27:03 -0500
hello my name is stephanie and i have two ferrets a male and female.
Their names are Bonnie and Clyde. They have lived together sence I have
owned them. I purchased them at a near by Petco..I have had them for
about a year and a half. I have resently become pregnant and they are
just too much for my to care for. They are friendly playful little
buddies. They have been around cats and big dogs their whole life kids
as well. So they are acustome to a bit of rough handling but give it
right back. I am living in stockbridge Ma my email is

if there is anyone interested in my little rascles please please feel
free to email me