From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:06:55 EST
I have a 10 month old male ferret named Rocky.  He is my first ferret and
I love him dearly, but I am not sure I can take in another ferret at this
time.  I would like to meet other single ferret owners in New York City
for playdates and possible ferret-sitting exchange.  Rocky needs a
playmate!

Also, I would like to know if fruit is okay for ferrets.  Rocky loves it
and since I eat a lot of it, he goes nuts if I don't give him some.  I
only give him small pieces and peel the skin, even on grapes.  Also, he
likes cake, cookies and bread.  Are these bad in very small amounts?

Sharon