From:
Pamela K Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 1995 15:53:09 -0700
Along the lines of our kids freaking out with various household items
(sqeeky toys, etc.):  I have a penquin made of wood that has wheels with
tire rubber flippers on them for feet.  When you push forward on the stick
that holds the penguin upright (like a vacuum) the wheels turn and the
flippers smack the ground as if it is walking (everyone understands
right!!).  Anyway, we love the chase the kids around the house with it.
At first they run for cover with this weird thing coming after them, then
Elmo our youngest starts running behind it trying to attack its feet!  If
"Pengy" slows down enough or stops Elmo will grab a flipper and try to
drag "Pengy" under the couch.  It's totally hysterical!  The fun you can
have with ferrets!!

Pamela K. Barber and Ernie "Mom, it's coming after me again.  Help!!",
Grover "Excuse me! I'm not hanging aroung with that thing on the loose
again." and Elmo "Bonsai!!!!!"
Flagstaff, AZ