From:
Sue Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:03:05 EST
I don't carry a picture of my ferrets per se, however: I *DO* have
pics of all of them at my cubicle at work.  I have the cutest picture
of Dante, my albino boy, on my desk at home begging for a piece of
tangerine.  I was eating it and happened to have a digital camera right
there, and gave him a slice.  Well, Dante had never had a slice of
tangerine...LOL, he CHOMPED down on it and immediately closed one eye,
the other one popped wide open, as he chewed on the tangering slice
with gusto.  He was making that face that humans make if they eat a
grapefruit after brushing their teeth.  My clients get such a kick out
of that picture alone.

Sue
and the fab five
Dante, Toby, Templeton, Nala, and Hooper
(and being the Kevin Smith fan that I am, don't forget Jersey Girl comes
out next Friday!!!Maybe I'll have another cool character name to name my
next ferret!  LOL)