From:
Fulvio Biagioni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 10:03:22 +0100
For our Hungarian friend.
I just asked to my vet about, and he told me that he usually gives Nobivac,
killed.

Although here the vaccination against rabies is not mandatory, only for
traveling abroad, being the rabies declared officially desappeared from
the big cities since over 30 years, still possible only in the mountain
border regions where foxes can possibly transmit it.

Ciao from Milan, Italy

Fulvio and his crew of 9 biters that you can see at
http:/www.infinito.it/utenti/fbiagioni