From:
Jaime Greenfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 19:50:07 -0400
I am aware that many of you are strongly opposed to Marshall Farm ferrets.
But please, it is unfair to criticize MF ferret owners-when you fall in love
with a ferret, you're in love, and it can't be helped if they're from MF or
royal breeding stock.  It is unfair to the ferret to give the little guy a
set fate, just because of his origin.  It is also unfair to deny an MF
ferret a good home, just because of your breeding beliefs.  With such a
large scale business, there are bound to be mess ups- but it's not the fuzz
butts faults.  Try and help MF clean up its act, if it does indeed need to
be cleaned up, instead of making ferret owners worry whether or not their
pride and joy is gonna die tomorrow because he is from MF.  I acquired my
first ferret from a clean and well informed pet store, and decided to get my
second from a breeder....I didn't like any of the fuzzies I checked out.  I
had given up, but when I was in a pet store buying ferret food, I found a
terrfic ferret who is beautiful and a great buddy to my other little guy
(and he also took 2nd place at the White Plains ferret show in the mitt
specialty).  They are both in tip-top shape.  Sorry for taking up so much
time, but I needed to vent.  If anyone feels the need to argue with me,
e-mail me, I think this discussion is getting old for other FML readers.
Thanks for your time everbody.

             -Jaime Greenfield ([log in to unmask])
Scout & Oli -fuzz butts