From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 08:33:28 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled 'evil' hanging mouse
manglers...

(Get BACK here this instant!  You're supposed to STAY stashed!)

Thank you for all of the wonderful cards that were sent about Ziggy.  I
know he's gone, but I still keep expecting him to make his rounds, looking
for snacks to stash in his sleep sack.  Just a small dab of Ferretvite
would take him a 1/2 hour to finish, because he just liked the idea that
he was getting attention!  His cagemates keep looking for him to curl up
with (he was one warm ferret to sleep with!) and the food bowl doesn't
look quite so empty each morning.

Ziggy was a really sweet ferret.  His big head and silly antics will
provide many memories for me.  I hope that the sorrow that his buddies
feel will fade with time and that they won't miss him quite so much.  He
died in his sleep, so I'm sure that he was having one of his happy dreams
that he seemed to have all of the time.  We'll all miss him.

Todd and the Fuzbutt Rodeo Clowns
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/