From:
BlkPanthur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:15:25 EDT
Last night, I think D'Artagnan had a nightmare.  I wasn't in my room at the
time but all of a sudden, there was this high-pitched scream.  It stopped
then started again.  By the time I had gotten to his cage, he was all puffed
up and backed into a corner.  Amber wasn't around and D'Art usually doesn't
react that way when Amber jumps up to investigate anyway.  It took him
awhile to calm down.  Has anyone else had anything like this happen before?
What happened?

Kris and the Peaceble Kingdom