From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 00:00:34 -0400
Right now everyone needs to realize there is much more to this than
what is in the public eye. Hey he is still suing the shelter, me, and
MFRAN and some others.

The ferrets are off that farm and she is over loaded, so it is time
that the crap and bullstick is put behind us.

Lori pulled something off many of us have tried to, how did she,
hopefully she will be able to tell us all in time, but right now think
about it, which is more important, answering questions and rumors or
taking care of the animals. But for now here are the facts:

She has gotten several hundred ferrets off that farm.

She needs adoptions, and shelters willing to take some on. Yes, they
will be whole. Spay, neuter contracts will be required.

Perhaps there can be a third party that people can send donations to
for spay and neuter for shelters that take on some of the ferrets.
MFRAN already has an account set up, Shelters are all financially
strapped, so they can accept donations, and reimburse all or part of
the expense of spay and neuter for shelters who take on some of the
McKay ferrets.

Lori will have a list of the shelters, she could provide that to MFRAN,
and when MFRAN receives the proof that the shelter had the ferrets
altered money donated for that purpose can be sent to the shelter.
Lori, Kris what do you think? (No this is not my idea I stole it from
Barb)

She needs bedding, crocks, water bottles, HANDS to help.

I have three large boxes of items donated for the potential rescue,
and some caging. So priceline.com here I come looking for a truck.

We may not all agree on many things, but this happened, and it is here
and now, time to stop the could have, should have, would have and let
us all do something to help.

jean

Jean Caputo-Lee
Director
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio   44109

http://www.ferretsunlimited.org
Non-Profit, No-Kill
216/749-3885
216/409-3849

Volunteers are the backbone of ALL shelters. Little donations add up
to BIG Miracles