From:
Tysa Jayne Kihn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:02:25 -0800
The explaining of the bump (penis) on belly made me laugh.  When we first
found our little Blaze in the store we looked at the short face then
turned over to look at the belly and yes there was a bump.  So off we haul
our little boy and finally name him Deaffy (a name I personally didn't
like) .  Well one day I was playing with my parents fert Pansy (who has
since left for the bridge) and was tickling her belly and noticed her
vulva.  So I picked up Deaffy again and noticed hey...he has one too!  Ok
well what about that bump?  I felt it this time (not something I had done
before, I figure you see it that's good enough) and it wasn't a bump.  It
was a perfectly placed cowlick/tuft of hair.  Boy was I happy when we
changed HER name to Halley, but the poor thing spent at least a month
as a boy!

Now onto food storage...We use the rubbermaid bins that you can get at
most stores (Shopko, Lowes, Walmart).  It works great because it stacks in
their room (litter is also in one), keeps the food dark and dry.  We've
never had a problem with this method, but with 9 ferts we do go through
food pretty fast.  Before we moved though we had to order large amounts of
food at a time.

Hope that makes you smile, and helps.  Happy Holidays!

Tysa, Dana, The Havoc Wreaking Weasies, and the rest of the furry family.