From:
Suzanne Rosenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:05:03 -0600
First of all Thank You to Sukie Crandall for pointing out my misuse of
the term "dwarf".  I should have used the word "midget" instead.

Secondly my JillyBug has no health issues and her small size is no
problem for her, so it won't be for me either.

She is quite the biter though and it is taking a lot of patience to get
her to be otherwise.  She doesn't like to be held at all and will try to
bite if I reach to pick her up.  But if I let her come to me, she is more
than happy to give me a good sniffing with no bites, as long as I do no
more than pet her.  I am sure that with time, she will do even better.
If I were a pet psychologist I might even say that she has some real
issues with trust.  That's just the feeling I get from her.

On another note, I also have a kitten that is five months old and is the
size of an eight week old.  He was a preemie and the only survivor of
the litter, hence the name Solo, and has no health issues.  I don't know
any background on Jill, but I suppose this could be a possibility with
her too.

Anywho, thanks to everyone for their information, advice, and kindness.

May your lives be blessed with bliss,

Suzanne