From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 13:06:56 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick or angeled peanut butter pursuers...

You seem to have missed a pertinent section when quoting what was listed in
that text.  Let me point it out:

>(g) For the purposes of this section, wild animals means animals which
>are free or feral, i.e., not subjected to human possession. Exotic
>animals means animals which are not native to Colorado and which are
>normally wild in those areas of the world where wild populations exist,
>whether captured or bred in captivity, and also means...

The stress here, is on the phrase "...wild animals means animals which
are free or feral, i.e., not subjected to human possession."

To the best of my knowledge, other than New Zealand, there are no known
feral or "wild" populations of (domesticated version) ferrets anywhere in
the world.  Is that statement not excluding ferrets, then, from the
restriction?

Todd and the (Highly Domesticated!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
Help a Shelter!
http://GiftsAndCollectibles.sites.cc/
http://users.success.net/toddl/page2/